Friday, November 13, 2009

#7 - Midtown Bowl

I'm a slacker. I realized I marked off a bucket list item on day #1 the blog went live and I did not share it with you! No need to take me off your favorites, I am still dedicated people!

A few weeks ago the company I work for did a charity event at Midtown Bowl. It was a blast, and I'm pretty sure my average score was an 88 despite my theory that I am a better bowler with a few beverages in me.
If it's a bumpin' night and the parking lot is full they've got free parking courtesy of (insert inappropriate store here) right across the street. The drinks are reasonably priced (for a bowling ally) and they've got amazing music. Hearing Janet Jackson's Control album on a Thursday night? Exquisite. Dancing with the best team in the world, aka "This is How We Roll?" Even better.

Bucket list worthy? I'd say so. I mean, bowling is bowling, but this place has a very fun atmosphere that a lot of 20-somethings explore, so it gets my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment